Beautiful Baby Girl E






These posts are a little late as I am trying to redo my blogs! So sorry if I seem a little behind. I am! LOL! Having a 3rd baby in the house and teaching voice and piano seems to have made me lose my organization! Hopefully it will come back!
I can't seem to get enough of these little tinies! This gorgeous little girl belongs to my best friend. Our girls are only 2 weeks apart and we love it! If only we lived closer to eachother.... miss you Shells!
Have you ever seen a baby with this much hair? Seriously!? I can't get over it! I had so much fun playing with it and doing different styles. She is not even 4 months old in these!

1 comments:

July 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM stacy mcpeek-smith

I don't know how you keep up with everything! You're an amazing lady!! Love all the new pictures! Your talent is amazing!!